• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Server Move - Saturday 11th November 2006: 9am Australia Time

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Turbinator said:
^ Everytime I try to create a new thread, today, I am facing the same problem.
Updated filter system. Filters things it knows might be poor.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Matteh said:
Updated filter system. Filters things it knows might be poor.
They should update it more so that poor users are filtered as well. O wait that'll be bad news for you.

P.S. I am this weeks Warne award winner if you didn't know. O wait do you even know what an award is, I mean did you ever win one. I am not trying to get back at you, but honestly just wondering, you have 10 times as many posts as me yet I win ten times as many awards as you (wait no that'll put me to 0 too).

Last edited:

Dravid

International Captain
Turbinator said:
They should update it more so that poor users are filtered as well. O wait that'll be bad news for you.

P.S. I am this weeks Warne award winner if you didn't know. O wait do you even know what an award is, I mean did you ever win one. I am not trying to get back at you, but honestly just wondering, you have 10 times as many posts as me yet I win ten times as many awards as you (wait no that'll put me to 0 too).
He posts more in off topic.

Seriously what was the need of that Turbinator the awards are there for fun but not to be taken as seriously as you are taking them. They are just a light hearted look at CW and are not endorsed by the CW Team?

andyc

Turbinator said:

Haha who the hell are you?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Turbinator said:

Give it a rest.

The awards are a bit of fun and mean absolutely nothing in reality.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Moving on...

The poll problem happens for me too, it's a standard page cannot be displayed thing. James, I'd suggest you go over to the admincp and run a Suspect File Version test (found under Maintenance - Diagnostics). It should (I think) tell you if there are any files missing.

James

Cricket Web Owner
This should now be fine.

It was a conflict with GZIP for those of you who are interested.

If you have any further problems, please let me know :)

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Voltman said:
Too many double entendres. Must. Resist. Childish. Comments...

I was waiting for someone to pick up on my post. Quite disappointed that you didn't go ahead with your comments, because I would've chuckled no matter how immature they were...

Matteh

Turbinator said:

Here is the first member younger than Cricketweb.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Cut out the name calling guys, and leave the thread alone if you can't keep on topic.