• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Limit on threads you can create

R_D

International Debutant
Maybe should implement a system where there's a limit on number of threads you can create. Say you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can create more than 5 threads or somthing. that krishnavamshi24 is annoying... he's created a new thread for every little thought that might've apperard in his head.

He's only had 42 posts and about half of them have been new threads.

Dravid

International Captain
At first, he made a couple of threads and I was okay with it. It's getting really annoying now.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd just close the gay threads. If someone is making quality threads all the time, there's no reason to hamper that.

Loony BoB

International Captain
If they make so many threads that it pushes down all the previous active threads, then it can cause a bit of hassle, yeah.

I don't think there is any default setting for number of threads you can make, but I'm sure we can just contact the guy and let him know that he should probably cool down on the new threads to something like three a day or whatever you guys think would be good.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
lord_of_darkness said:
haha lmao word.. but who do we leave that to decide..>
The mods I suppose. In the past they've shown a willingness to compromise when the majority of people want a questionable but harmless thread reopened; I'm happy to roll with that. It beats capping the number of threads a person can create.