• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Swear replacement

Dravid

International Captain
Imagine if that was in place here. Every 10th post would contain "For Warnes Sake(FWS)"

Anna

International Vice-Captain
Another couple I have discovered - pissed is Freddied & shag is Gilchrist :laugh:

Stumped

Banned
Its a good idea but on another site ive seen people "by pass" this by putting fullstops for example if they were saying F*&K it would have a fullstop somewhere to separte the letters. But its a good idea, the replacing i mean.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Its a good idea but on another site ive seen people "by pass" this by putting fullstops for example if they were saying F*&K it would have a fullstop somewhere to separte the letters. But its a good idea, the replacing i mean.
People on here do that, too.

Last edited:

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
For example, the s word is simply replaced by crap (so if someone types the s word in their post, it gets replaced by the word 'crap' when they hit reply). The F word is replaced by fudge (used to be the literal ***ual-intercourse but it got too odd) etc etc.
I would like to fudge Scarlett Johannsen. Works for me, implement this now.

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Fantastic is replaced by 'fentestic(©pietersen)' :laugh:
Shouldnt there be like a South African Filter? Like the only two vowels allowed are i and e?

Hi Their, Em frem Sith Efricer. Pley Cricket?

yi see whet I meen?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Shouldnt there be like a South African Filter? Like the only two vowels allowed are i and e?

Hi Their, Em frem Sith Efricer. Pley Cricket?

yi see whet I meen?
That's a racist comment.

****ing Canadian-Nottinghamers, they're all bigots. 8-)

PLEASE DON'T TAKE THAT LAST LINE SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!