• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Have a Safe Trip James!

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha safe trip for the like 3 hour plane flight? Do you even get served lunch? But yeah, all the best for it, hope you enjoy your stay in Sydney and your new job here.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
andyc said:
Haha safe trip for the like 3 hour plane flight? Do you even get served lunch? But yeah, all the best for it, hope you enjoy your stay in Sydney and your new job here.

You do if you A) travel on a non-budget type airline and B) if the trip actually takes place around lunch time.

Have a good trip!

Last edited:

Dydl

International Debutant
Have a good trip James!

The weather is terrible in Sydney atm, most unlike usual October weather. Yesterday the weather was lovely until sometime in the early afternoon when it started raining hard, which has continued today... Most unfortunate.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Thanks for the well wishes guys :)

Flying Qantas, my favourite airline, and flight lands at 17:25 so shouldn't be busy hopefully.

Lots of people have warned us to expect really hot and humid weather. Expected to be the hottest summer on record a few people have said.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
James said:
Thanks for the well wishes guys :)

Flying Qantas, my favourite airline, and flight lands at 17:25 so shouldn't be busy hopefully.

Lots of people have warned us to expect really hot and humid weather. Expected to be the hottest summer on record a few people have said.
It's certainly warming up early this year. Was cold and rainy today though, so you might get some time to adjust first.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Who controls the big red button while James is airborne? I heard Towns got the gig after Myrik broke his trigger finger..

James

Cricket Web Owner
steds said:
You're not leaving Towns in charge are you? :crazy:
You don't read the staff forum? :p

Rich Twyman will be handling my responsibilites on the site while I'm away.

Dydl

International Debutant
FaaipDeOiad said:
It's certainly warming up early this year. Was cold and rainy today though, so you might get some time to adjust first.
It has been a bit here and there recently, but now it's starting to warm up, ground still soaked though. Will take a bit of getting used to. Scorching hot half the day, bitter and freezing the rest.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Yeah we hardly get a decent lunch on the plane.. usually its croissant and some fruit , orange juice and some other crap.. decent just to get crunked up in the plane though which i will be doin along with my bud after drinkin all night at my mates 21st :)..
We will be pretty drunk/hungover when we land at Sydney Airport on the 19th hehe..:)

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
lord_of_darkness said:
Yeah we hardly get a decent lunch on the plane.. usually its croissant and some fruit , orange juice and some other crap.. decent just to get crunked up in the plane though which i will be doin along with my bud after drinkin all night at my mates 21st :)..
We will be pretty drunk/hungover when we land at Sydney Airport on the 19th hehe..:)
I once worked with a guy who stole $10,000 and went on a week-long bender with his mates for his 21st birthday, flying up and down the east coast of Australia to get smashed in all places from Sydney to Goulburn to the Gold Coast.

Absolute dropkick though, he was. Funny story though. :laugh: