• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Only bout 3AM like, sobering-up a bit FTW. Cannae beat a good monday night oout like

Looks like it's pommiemcgolfclub's bday today and all like

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Whenever you see a Richard post after midnight, its a safe bet its alcohol related.
Hmm, not sure about that. On a Monday, perhaps, but I've posted at Stupid AM hundreds of times without having touched a drop beforehand. And certainly up to about 1:30 or so.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Neither, just no work means my bedtime moved by a couple of hours (usually go about 2am. 5 hours sleep is all a machine like me needs!)
I used to do that when I worked as well tbh, no idea how though, now that I'm well into my uni routine I feel it would end me.