• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Ahem...

I win awards here for my omnipresence throughout certain weeks and still manage to hold onto the highest postcount at a rugby league forum and have over 25,000 posts @ 61.43 ppd at general/games forum. Now I need to get a life...

Last edited:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I win awards here for my omnipresence throughout certain weeks and still manage to hold onto the highest postcount at a rugby league forum and have over 25,000 posts @ 61.43 ppd at general/games forum. Now I need to get a life...
And you're only just realising this now :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm fairly certain mine is about that if you count time I've actually been posting rather than timespan between registration and current date.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Racked this last k up in less than a month, bad news for you people. It's the big one, I should celebrate one feels

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
I've been sitting on an even 2000 for months now, might as well go all Space Odyssey in here before moving on to actually talking about cricket again.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha thanks mate, I'm still not going to be common around these parts, but will try not to go months without posting!

Jakester1288

International Regular
If only I had this thread a while ago. I am over the halfway mark to 1000 and hovering around nine posts per day, which I wish to raise to 10, through quality posting.

EDIT: Over 600 posts now.

Agent TBY

International Captain
No one cares. You see that guy Richard there? He's hit 600 posts over a hundred times. Notice the inconsequenceness of your existence already!

Last edited:

Spinksy

Banned
Agreed, Jake can do what he likes unless told otherwise by either an admin or Moderator, so STFU all of you people.