• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'd argue I prefer Gerry Refferty too, as well as my near-namesake Rick.

JK Martyn.

And I won't comment on the fact that I probably have more posts now than every housewife ever to post on CW for however long it exists combined will ever have too.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I recall you saying the 3,000 came up in considerably quicker time than either of the previous, too.

stumpski

International Captain
Richard's 60,000 seems to have passed without comment - or was it remarked on elsewhere?

In any case, monumental. A monument to something, anyway. ;)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
My thousands are getting quicker and quicker tbh, quite exciting as the big 10k comes up. Which means I must have about 0.6% of the posts on CW :unsure:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Richard's 60,000 seems to have passed without comment - or was it remarked on elsewhere?

In any case, monumental. A monument to something, anyway. ;)
Oh yeah, of course, was going to say something about that but clean forgot.

Perhaps if I'd never had absence from CW I'd now have 90,000.