• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!

The last thousand have been scratchy at times, but I've nurdled my way through to the milestone.

stumpski

International Captain
Not to do with milestones per se, but I thought I'd ask here rather than start a new thread: is there any way of finding out how many posts you've made on a particular thread? (apart from counting them all, obviously) Archie - I think it was - mentioned that he'd made 500 posts (or something like that) on the Books thread, and I was wondering how he knew that.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No, in the forum. Where it has the list of threads and for each to the right it has the number of posts and views.