• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No way does that deserve a roll eyes imo.
It does IMO, as Richard was asked by np10 not to adress him by his full name, and Richard continued to do so. I don't really buy into the theory "Ah, I interpreted it wrong". He didn't want to be called by his full name, simple. Not wanting to start a big war, but poor form from Richard I reckon.

Matteh

Considering the amount of people that have been on his back over the real names issue, would have thought it'd be safer for him to just use forum names exclusively for awhile.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Have you? Sorry, thought you'd only done it in a "no-one will have a clue who you're on about" manner, not because you didn't want to be called it.

Won't do so from now on if you don't want to be called it for any reason tho. :) Post edited BTW.
Cheers.

Perm

An explanation would be nice... :unsure:

As I say, I wasn't aware of any such request.
Chose to ignore it IMO, I can certainly remember a request being made, and in the past you have said you wouldn't address members by their full names if you were asked not to.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Chose to ignore it IMO, I can certainly remember a request being made, and in the past you have said you wouldn't address members by their full names if you were asked not to.
I didn't choose to ignore anything - the only time I remember him saying anything about it was here, in which he even mentioned that it was fine to use his surname. As I say - I didn't realise he meant he actually didn't want to be called MU, just that he thought no-one'd understand.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I didn't choose to ignore anything - the only time I remember him saying anything about it was here, in which he even mentioned that it was fine to use his surname. As I say - I didn't realise he meant he actually didn't want to be called MU, just that he thought no-one'd understand.
To be fair, I worded it the way I did so that it wouldn't trigger another barrage of posts condemning you. I assumed you would be able to figure that out.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Should've MSNd me about it. :p

Seriously, though, appreciated and apologies for not "getting" it.

Matteh

*Mitchell plays a shot*
*lags*
*Game finally updates, Burkey plays a rash shot through boredom*
*Mitchell wins*

:cool: