• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

stumpski

International Captain
A milestone for the forum - 10,000 members (10,004 according to the Members List) - although only around 3,000 of those have posted to date and, incredibly, some 800 or so have just made the one post. You can read posts on here without registering (I did, for months), so why would you take the trouble to register if you had nothing to say?

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We had the 10,000 milestone awhile ago. It's up to something more like 12,500 if you include all the banned members.

Bottom of the main forum page says it's 'Members: 12,231'.

stumpski

International Captain
So there are more than 2,000 who've been banned? :-O

How come there are only 10,004 names on the list?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, 2000. Wonder how many people that adds-up to. SW\BLE alone must have 50 or so by now.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
A milestone for the forum - 10,000 members (10,004 according to the Members List) - although only around 3,000 of those have posted to date and, incredibly, some 800 or so have just made the one post. You can read posts on here without registering (I did, for months), so why would you take the trouble to register if you had nothing to say?
A few just to use the arcade or the search function, but it always baffles me, TBH.