• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Well, I think Luffy is talking about me. Despite at least 4 attempts, everyone has toally misundstood the post that I made.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Turbinator said:
Out of curiosity, why is everyone being so harsh on AD?
You remember when i was harsh on you because you weren't all that good a poster awhile ago?
Since you've upped your game everything's been cool between us whereas AD just seems to prefer to stay a mediocrity.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Matteh said:
You remember when i was harsh on you because you weren't all that good a poster awhile ago?
Since you've upped your game everything's been cool between us whereas AD just seems to prefer to stay a mediocrity.
Oh I see.

But what I am surprised about is that when I first joined, I remember AD seemed such a knowledgeable and respected poster.

Last edited:

luffy

International Captain
Matteh said:
So in other words everyone is giving him crap because he's a crap poster. Fair enough.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Turbinator said:
Oh I see.

But what I am surprised about is that when I first joined, I remember AD seemed such a knowledgeable and respected poster.
Don't know where you got that from. Rarely posts in CC, and rarely posts more than one or two lines if I'm correct.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Just stop it guys, there's a bit of friendly taunts and then there's what you few are doing which is over-stepping the mark. Let this be the end of the it.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I seriously think people need to leave Rodgie alone. Everyone knows your opinions on him. If he posts something dire then say so but don't start something out of nothing...he doesn't deserve it.