• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd like to forward the motion that only 100/500/1000/5000/10,000/then 5,000 increments from then on are milestones.

Perm

After you get to 100 and 500 then I think every thousandth post is a milestone, but things like 1000, 5000 and 10000 are obviously more significant than 6000.

HeathDavisSpeed

I can't say that I felt any pride when I reached 500 posts.

Mind you, when I saw that I had achieved this in only a month, I decided to go down to the local Post Shop and try and annoy the staff by asking them if they could make a trunk call to Port Moresby for me as if I was a journalist in a 1950s film.

This briefly amused me before I returned to post more insightful comments.

DCC_legend

International Regular
Woooo Finally 1000. Next time i'll be in here is when i gt to 5000, that could take quite a while though. :laugh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nah, had Panesar for ages, then had Younis for at least a couple of months, then changed back to Panesar a couple of weeks ago.

Should put a pic of his club's ground or summat up, ITBT. :)

Last edited:

DCC_legend

International Regular
Nah, had Panesar for ages, then had Kallis for at least a couple of months, then changed back to Panesar a couple of weeks ago.

Should put a pic of his club's ground or summat up, ITBT. :)
I never had Kallis. It was Monty then Younis Kahn then back to Monty. Tbh i think i'll have to go back to the Monty Avatars. Never thought so many would miss them.