• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Precisely that - that you don't know WTF I'm on about.

You've been generally pretty good at decoding me ITP, and to extract a :wacko: from you takes some doing.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
OK then... I'll go through it niiiiiiiiiiicccccccceeeeeee and slowly................

Maybe if we have a party reprisenting the celebration of enough members he'll get invited.

Clear enough now?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
That was the intended irony - he'd be the first person on most people's list, I'd imagine. If Kev can, he certainly can.

(I won't even bother waiting to decode that one - Kev jokes here that he's skilled at the role of the jester, and Volty is well-known for such a trait)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Given that - at least in the past - you've stated that 1,000 was a specific aim of yours, I can't honestly say I'm too surprised you thread-started concerning it, TBH.