• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm aiming for youngest to 10k since Richard and Jono have put fastest to x amount of posts firmly out of anyone's reach.
Jono just had a really prolific couple of years at some point. I was out on my own in third and then all of a sudden miles behind him

I blame Spikey

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Do you even post anymore GIMH. I never see you in CC.
You see me when you make silly posts about Starc being better than Anderson :ph34r:

I’ve not had much time to watch cricket this past year really. Even the home summer I only saw chunks. Not through choice - I’ve not gone off the sport or anything, just a time thing. So I only tend to pop up in the threads about 00s cricket

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Wait, wasn't aussie about 11 when he went through that never-shut-up-then-get-banned phase? Could have got him the record.

PEWS to run all sorts of stats out of the CW database imo.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wait, wasn't aussie about 11 when he went through that never-shut-up-then-get-banned phase? Could have got him the record.

I'm pretty sure he would've been like 16 when he joined.

If it wasn't for CricSim I would've had a legit shout I suspect. It's only about 18 months until I reach the point where I've been a registered member here for >50% of my life. Oh dear.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

Petition James to give me SQL access so I can answer these sort of questions.

trundler

Think I've now made over a 100 posts in the last 3 days. Haven't had much to do.

I'm so so sorry.

vcs

EDIT : Woo-hoo, I became an All-Time Legend

There will be much dancing on the streets tonight

Last edited:

Bijed

International Regular

I see long-time posters like vcs hit big milestones and I see posters who appeared here after me, like SCC1 and Trundler effortlessly race past my post count and I ask myself why I don't have the motivation and ideas to rack up post counts like that. I console myself with the fact that it must mean that I have better things to with my time.

Then I realise I'm just deluding myself.