• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How do i become a mod?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Loony BoB said:
At least you're improving how you display yourself, Turbinator, so something good has come out of all of this.

Let's cool it on the insulting of other members, though. Moderators tend to avoid that when possible. ;)
I swear I have never meant to insult anyone here, maybe due to frustration I have said a few edgy things, but other than that, I am sorry if i have hurt anyone's feelings.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I think this thread is the closest I've ever seen to Mitchell being friendly on the forum, ITBT.

:laugh: at the whooooooooosh pointed-out by Cass as well, obv.

cpr

International Coach
Gud dig. Feel sorry 4 Turbs, can rel8 to what ees sayin. Fink e wud make a gud mod.

(****in hell that was hard to write ********, had to think of words that could be adequately stupified)

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Hasn't time justified this appointment well.
Should've appointed me and my crew as Mods IMO.

We can’t bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell ‘em stories that don’t go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on ‘em. ‘Give me five bees for a quarter,’ you’d say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah - the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn’t have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
The funniest part about this is that Towns won't read it.

Because, you know, he has important moderating to do by not coming to the site at all during Dev League off-season (unless something important happens at his precious Manchester United!).