• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Guess who back, back again. ERROR back, tell a friend.

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
It says:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 18874368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 5637139 bytes) in /home/virtual/site128/fst/var/www/html/forum.cricketweb.net/index_add.php on line 30

Rich2001

International Captain
Lets hope it holds off until James returns :(

Personally I haven't recived this error yet this time around.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Good thing I checked the forum for the first time in a week today.

I've just spoken to our host and they've made further changes. Hopefully this problem doesn't come back but if it does please let me know.

Cheers.

Rich2001

International Captain
And once again it's back again :(

This time it says......

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 20971520 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 6249792 bytes) in /home/virtual/site128/fst/var/www/html/forum.cricketweb.net/index_add.php on line 30

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
NOW IT SAYS!

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 20971520 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 6485756 bytes) in /home/virtual/site128/fst/var/www/html/forum.cricketweb.net/index_add.php on line 30