• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Become a Cricket Web Forum Moderator

James

Cricket Web Owner
alternative said:
Interesting indeed, so is there any minimum experience needed to qualify for this postion..
Not really no, but you'd obviously have to have shown that you're fairly active on the forums.

Slow Love™

International Captain
Oh god, I can just imagine some of the people nominating themselves for this...

If Faaip, Samuel Vimes, AdamC, Brumby or Pratyush deign to nominate themselves, I'll endorse the nomination. :p

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Slow Love™ said:
Oh god, I can just imagine some of the people nominating themselves for this...

If Faaip, Samuel Vimes, AdamC, Brumby or Pratyush deign to nominate themselves, I'll endorse the nomination. :p
Seconded. :)

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm sure you're ghey.

I think it should be someone from the southern hemisphere, as we have enough northern hemisphere mods.

Last edited:

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Nice to be mentioned (I think) but I don't think I'd enjoy CW if I were a mod. Vimes is the obvious choice, though I agree that there ought to be another southern hemisphere mod since T_C isn't around much at the moment. Probably better to approach suitable candidates via email than to ask people to nominate themselves, though I assume this is being done anyway.

pasag

RTDAS
FaaipDeOiad said:
I think I have a few too many conflicts with the forum regulations to be a mod. :p
Nah, go for it son. From Redfern boy to CW moderator, I see a movie, Gladiator style in the making.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm not saying he has to take the position, I'd imagine he doesn't want it; I'm just saying he'd be perfect for it. The fact that he isn't actually in an official position of responsibility suggests to me that he's probably knocked back previous offers.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I meant in the way that James didn't even know who he was. Would he get offers to knock back from someone who doesn't have a clue who he is?