• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most Fatal Horror, sorry Error

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
When going back to the Base Forum I get this message...

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 10485760 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3213652 bytes) in /home/virtual/site128/fst/var/www/html/forum.cricketweb.net/index_add.php on line 30

Anything wrong with the site, or is it my comp?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
james said he has to contact his host, hopefully it will be fixed soon, it's getting annoying.

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by broncoman
james said he has to contact his host, hopefully it will be fixed soon, it's getting annoying.
I just posted this in the other thread, but if you get it again, you can get around it by using the link on the WCC site.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Should be fine now - here's the response from my host:

I have again increased the maximum allowed memory that PHP based
Apache processes can consume. For some reason, it seems that the actual
httpd portion of the process is growing to consume more of the allowed
memory space and leaving less available for the PHP portion.
I will of course be investigating this to get it resolved ASAP, as it would
have negative performance effects to keep increasing the memory that is
alloted to PHP based apache processes.
Hopefully, I will resolve this issue before you have any other problems with
it, but of course please let me know if you have any more complaints and I
will make another adjustment ASAP.