• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What things don't you like about the new design?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Since there was a fairly large percentage of people who don't like the new design it's made me interested as to what you don't like and what you think we can improve on.

Please place your comments in this thread.

Andre

International Regular
The main problem is people being not used to the change I feel. They will grow to love it like we all did the original.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i think its perfect now, a few people, me included didnt like how every second post was a different colour, but that was changed and its all good now.

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
I don't have any problem with the design. Its good.

The problems are the bugs which are increased in number. Take for example, one can't recognize the new posts from the old ones, the avatar problem etc.

It will be perfect if everything are sorted out ASAP.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
I love everything else except the place where your post is write NOT AFTER YOU WRITE , But When a thing is being written , should be of a different colour than the background colour i reckon