• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Anyone else experiencing a problem with there avatar been changed every time there log in?

Also the problem of one's signature being deleted?

Logged in today to find my current avatar has been changed to some new species of bear. Very peculiar, maybe someone knows my log in password. :sly:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Your avatar was removed by me, because it's considered offensive by myself and other members who have emailed me directly.

I've emailed you twice about it now.......

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Did you, email me where exactly?

Also apologises if anyone was ‘offended’ by the picture. Though would you care to elaborate why the picture was so offensive, that various members of this forum had to contact you?
8-)