• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick Forum

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure if its been asked for, but i was wondering if it was possible if we could have a Battrick Forum. Just looking at the Freeware / Shareware Forum it seems that the only active threads are the Battrick ones, so it seems to make sence to have a fourm for just Battrick. Also a lot of the users play the game and it might make it easier to dicuss the game.

Just a thought...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I thought about this a few days ago as well, but I figured that there's really only two or three threads that are going to be used at the one time (the Battrick thread, the Battrick Cup thread, and then an extra one [Hall of fame, Battrick CW XI or whatever it is, etc.], so I see no problems with it staying where it is now, although I wouldn't be against making a new forum for it.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Thanks for the suggestion guys :)

I don't know much about Battrick at all, so I'm not really sure. If enough people come in this threadand think it's a good idea because of this, that, this then I may create one.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't really mind either way. I think there probably would be more battrick-related threads, but most people just stick to the main thread to avoid cluttering the Freeware forum. If there was a Battrick sub-forum then I guess more threads would be created. I don't think it's absolutely necessary to create a sub-forum, but considering that most posts in the Freeware forum are BT-related it wouldn't be a bad idea.