• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Posting Links

Bichel_Class

Cricket Spectator
I was wondering what the rule was on the posting of links to other sites, i run a fantasy cricket site and i was hoping that i could try and recruit a few people from this site onto it if they are interested, but i dont want to be breaking any rules in the process.

Maybe if I give you some exposure on my site, you could do the same on this site?

That way hopefully both sites can gain members, but i understand if its not allowed.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd imagine it'd be best to contact the owner James at (I think) james.nixon @ cricketweb.net

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I'd say that chances are it would be disallowed, as we have our own fantasy cricket competitions here. If you email the user "James", the head honcho here, about reciprocal rights for advertising each others sites, you'll get an official answer.

If you click on the link above, it'll take you to his member page, and an email address should be in his sample signature.