• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Name Change

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Hey,

There was a time when everyone was changing their names but i didnt get on the wagon.

I was wondering if its still ok to get my Forum name changed if its not too much hassle.

If thats ok can I get it changed to Pikey.

Cheers

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
i reckon, as long as you are not buddhy type of guy then you should be able to get away with James..

Ok after the thread about Bureaucracy = Hypocrisy?, i would like to add that the above post is just not intenteded to insult anyone :p

Last edited:

Buddhmaster

International Captain
alternative said:
i reckon, as long as you are not buddhy type of guy then you should be able to get away with James..

Ok after the thread about Bureaucracy = Hypocrisy?, i would like to add that the above post is just not intenteded to insult anyone :p
:(