• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I would like to ask a question of this website & forum owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricketfan56

Cricket Spectator
I would like to ask this forum and website owner why he deems hiimself to take control over someone elses' website and dictate what they will and won't do.

I am the owner of such website and due to an error on my part, a name change had to occur on my website.

Now I am being targeted by this forum's owner to inform him of changes he deems I should make.

I would like to know why you need to do this as my site has no bearing on yours.

Cricket 2006.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
cricketfan56 said:
I would like to ask this forum and website owner why he deems hiimself to take control over someone elses' website and dictate what they will and won't do.

I am the owner of such website and due to an error on my part, a name change had to occur on my website.

Now I am being targeted by this forum's owner to inform him of changes he deems I should make.

I would like to know why you need to do this as my site has no bearing on yours.

Cricket 2006.
Yes, I am the owner of this site... Do you have an issue you would like to discuss...?

cricketfan56

Cricket Spectator
yes - i have been receiving emails from james nixon who states he is the owner of this website and is now attempting to dictate to me what I should and should not do with my cricket website which I find rather offensive. are you he? and if not - can I ask what his affiliation with this website is please?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
cricketfan56 said:
yes - i have been receiving emails from james nixon who states he is the owner of this website and is now attempting to dictate to me what I should and should not do with my cricket website which I find rather offensive. are you he? and if not - can I ask what his affiliation with this website is please?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Shut up Darren. Not appropriate for this thread. James Nixon posts under the User ID "James". Seeing as it's presently 1am in Auckland, I doubt he will be online.

I also feel that this is not an issue that needs public discussion - james.nixon[@]cricketweb.net will suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.