• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

British Summer Time

James

Cricket Web Owner
The time is now back to normal for me (now that it's 10th April server time).

How about the rest of you?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Mine had been on to BST until today, but now seems to have switched back to GMT. Help! I haven't logged in or out since James fixed it. :wacko:

Linda

International Vice-Captain
My clock always stuffs up around daylight savings weekends, and we dont even have it.

James

Cricket Web Owner
It seems to throw the clock when the server crashes for some completely bizzare reason.

It will sort itself out in 8 hours when it becomes 16th April on the eastern side of the US (where the server is).

But I'll be logging a support call with our hosts to find out about it.

James

Cricket Web Owner
From our hosts:

It's most likely the daylight savings change that's caused this. I've set up a part of the startup
scripts to include a time sync, so it should be corrected whenever there is another reboot.