• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

"Hot" threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
This seems, to me, to be a bit of an out-of-date relic.
Nothing against it and everything (I'm not attacking anyone!!!!!) but just about every thread these days reaches 10 posts, and surely (as with the subtitles a while back) it's time to change it - maybe to 200 replies or something?
I mean, it's no biggie, I rarely if ever note the symbol on the side - but surely if we're to keep it we'd do best to modernise it?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Sorry Richard, completely crossed my mind, in one ear and out the other.

I'll get onto it tonight NZ time.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Don't be sorry, it's not a burning desire of mine to see it changed. :)
As I said - was just a suggestion, I'm sure there are many more important things to be getting on with.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm glad to have made a suggestion which led to major chance at CW for the first time. :laugh::lol:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
No, that's just a 2p...

YES, I DO REALISE THE MEANING OF THAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Why don't you just shut your stupid mouth and stop making those banal comments when you clearly know absolutely nothing about what you're trying to be on about?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm normally perfectly calm, but frankly bandwagon-jumpers like that fool really irritate me.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
how is saying "Surrrrrrrrrre ya do" being a bandwagon jumper
It's not insulting you have no right to negatate something i say just because you dont agree with it

too be quite frank, Take a chill pill, Bill

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
Richard said:
Why don't you just shut your stupid mouth and stop making those banal comments when you clearly know absolutely nothing about what you're trying to be on about
I could ask you the same thing...

But i wont because you'll just make a post too big to fit on one page

Status
Not open for further replies.