• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Geg, while we're on the subject, re that question you asked me, I don't mind if you put me in your avatar with 251* embossed on top

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Absolutely not on if Voltman hasn't given his permission to do it. We'll look into it.
Too ****ing right I haven't given him my permission - as I have him on ignore, I was only alerted to this fact when having a post-net beer with HeathDavisSpeed this afternoon.

Considering his prior form (having done the same to _Ed_ without his permission), anything less than a ban will be a cop-out from the moderators. He's a particularly unpleasant piece of work who needs to wind his head in.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Wasn't Francis a well-established admirer of Edmunds? :unsure:

Never thought there was any malice intended in his usage of Edmunds' face as an avatar and as soon as Edmunds made it clear he was less than pleased about it the thing was taken down.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Anyone who uses another members face as their avatar are clearly suffering from some form of mental derangement imho :ph34r:.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Anyone who uses another members face as their avatar are clearly suffering from some form of mental derangement imho :ph34r:.
Don't forget who's seen a certain red-faced face-pulling someone and has the URL stored in MSN convo history...

cpr

International Coach
Face it Sledger, when the mods have finished stripping away your account all you'll be left with is a username and your dignity, and GIMH is ready to pounce on the latter

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Face it Sledger, when the mods have finished stripping away your account all you'll be left with is a username and your dignity, and GIMH is ready to pounce on the latter
How do you know!?! Hacked the Mod Forum or something??

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Been pouncing on it for months itbt

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
LOL. Sledger doesn't have dignity. :dry:

biased indian

International Coach
not able to change my avatar got this message 2-3 times..

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please
inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.