• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Inferring non-existant stuff in his usual way, you mean?
No. The fact you look like a powder-puff is plain to see. I've no idea why you've tried to make this an issue, because quite frankly it's not one.

cpr

International Coach
Actually thought i'd developed a severe case of colourblindness when i first saw Richards avatar. I'm guessing thats the original before the colour was added

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
nah, don't add the colours, it's much easier on the eye without them.
agreed

but clapo must admit holden all day buddy and i work for ford lol

and drive one as a company car but will always be holden...esp next weekend my friend

little bet holden win you change it to holden for a week, ford win i will change mine for a week.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
agreed

but clapo must admit holden all day buddy and i work for ford lol

and drive one as a company car but will always be holden...esp next weekend my friend

little bet holden win you change it to holden for a week, ford win i will change mine for a week.

unlucky he didnt respond!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I don't claim to know Volty well or anything, but from my experience of him over the last three years (**** me that's how long I've been at CW) he will not be in the slightest bit happy about it...unless it's some sort of in-joke that's passed us by. Francis has been quite anti-Kiwi in the past from memory, though, and once referred to Volty as his "favourite troll." :unsure: