• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Subscribed Tick!

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Hey guyz...

I have made posts in a lot of threads and stuff, but the threads i am posting of late doesn't seem to have the tick saying that i am subscribed to that thread..
can anyone suggest me where its disappeared..

thanx champs

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Speaking of which... just this second I've noticed once more that the odd totally random thread seems to subscribe me to it with no apparrent reason... anyone know the possibility of why?

Loony BoB

International Captain
As far as I know, there are only three ways to subscribe to a thread, one being for you to subscribe to all threads you post in, another being to use Thread Tools and manually subscribing to a thread and the final way being for someone with database access to manually edit the database so that you're subscribed to a thread.

If none of those three happened then it's a bug, but I certainly wouldn't know how to figure out how the bug is happening.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I too have found that when I post in a thread, most of the time I'm subscribed to it until I log off CW, then when I next log on I'm not subscribed to anything.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I've just noticed this happening again - did anything come of said questions? And did the problem get solved only to recur, or was it never solved?

Or do we not know?