• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Custom User Titles

Slow Love™

International Captain
Hmm... I just noticed Marc's "President AAAS" user title...

James, is there any chance custom user titles could be implemented for all users (it's usually no problem for vbulletin), or is it only to be for staff members?

I think they're cool, and I want one that says "The Foremost Authority on Personal Transformation". :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I'm no longer a staff member, haven't been for a while actually (unfortunately don't have the time I used to)

I think it's post count related.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Except some people thought that "request your custom title now" meant I could give them a custom title!

James

Cricket Web Owner
Yes it's post related, Marc missed a few milestones while he was a staff member so there's still others :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Neil Pickup said:
I think it's 25,000 posts.
Daym... still some way to go, then.
(This was post 16413, for the record - when this is dug-up 10 years later and people wonder what I meant :))

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Richard said:
(This was post 16413, for the record - when this is dug-up 10 years later and people wonder what I meant :))
34 posts in less than one and half hours since you posted that. Do you mean 10 years or 10 days :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, I wish.
Even these frenetic periods are offset by absences which doom me to leave threads alone.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Richard said:
What kind of sick people will be dredging up your posts in ten years time?

DJellett

International Debutant
Can we not request to have it changed anyway?

If so, can mine please no longer say Oceania Cup PBeM please? This is no longer relevant.

Thank you.