• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who Don't Create No Thread?

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Just wondering who has made the most posts without ever creating their own new thread? In addition, who made the most posts before ever creating their own new thread? And, finally, what about thread:post ration - who has the greatest (barring people with less than 50 posts, maybe?) and who has the smallest?

Curiosity, that's all.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
You'd think it would be nibbs with the most threads started, but there's probably a few people with more. It's just that the ones nibbs does start, people notice them, and notice that he started them.

Rich2001

International Captain
vic_orthdox said:
Just wondering who has made the most posts without ever creating their own new thread? In addition, who made the most posts before ever creating their own new thread? And, finally, what about thread:post ration - who has the greatest (barring people with less than 50 posts, maybe?) and who has the smallest?

Curiosity, that's all.
I don't actually have the figures, but my hunch would be Graham.

His one of the WCC managers and has been there from (or at least almost) day one, he posts his team and reports etc every week but rarely have I seen him start a thread.