• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reviews of CricketWeb

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Was just reading in the "Is cricketweb a part time project?" thread that there was some "WCM" review of CW. I was wondering whether you could give us the link to that, and any other reviews of CricketWeb that exist on the web, to see what outsiders looking in think of CricketWeb - both of the front page and of the quality of the forum?

Cheers. And continue to keep up the good work, guys.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
This is the WCM review I think (bottom right), done a couple of years ago though so a lot has changed since then. Nice review nonetheless.

Don't know of any others.

Last edited by a moderator:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Check out this page -

To Marc's comment, he was correct. At the time the Test Rankings were 6 months out of date.

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Pretty sure, at the time the page was updated manually to reflect what Neil had posted in the forum and I had missed updating it for a few months.

Now we just link to Neil's thread - much easier :D

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
The problem that occurred was that there was a typo in the page involved - it said Jan 02 where it shouldve been 03..

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Thought so.

Actually I think I emailed him to explain - but we didn't get an error acknowledgement!