• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Football and movies forums

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Is it time we have separate subsections for football/other sports and movies?

I think its worth a try as there are lot of football/other sports and movie fans and a lot to be talked on both.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
id say an "Other Sports" forum would only be neccisary. If Sports threads werent in OT music, movies, nibbs jibberish wouldnt disappear as quickly.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Don't see the point in a forum for movies when there's only 1 or 2 threads.

Football either, it's almost all included in 1 thread.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
marc71178 said:
Don't see the point in a forum for movies when there's only 1 or 2 threads.
Football either, it's almost all included in 1 thread.
I quite like the idea of an 'alternate sports' sub forum which I believe would have a high number of threads/posts any time of the year with a lot of events always on and a lot of sports fans.

Movies I am sure will be discussed more in a sub forum on movies than has been the case in one single thread as most of us watch movies and could talk more on them.

but then would off topic become a bit less meaningful? I dont think so as there are lots of topics to be discussed in OT.