• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who actually uses the arcade?

King_Ponting

International Regular
Just wondering who knew that cricketweb had an arcade and who actually uses it. I, for one didnt know cricketweb had an arcade until just recently after reading a post about it. But yeh i have used it a couple of times since discoverisng that it exists

Buddhmaster

International Captain
I think a large percentage of members would've used the arcade at some time. I used it often for about 2 weeks, then got bored with it and never did it again.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've played in the arcade a fair bit, is a bit tedious tho having to flick through the games page by page now tho. I think a new set of games being added would reignite some interest.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
It used to be fun when TEC and I were just trying to knock each other off the top on a few games, but then I got bored.

<quack> Translation: TEC was better than LE

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I had another go at bowling tgfg this week, couldn't even get into 170:(

Ah well, I still have the record: 207!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i held the record on roulette for a while, but then eddie beat it and i got disheartened...

and yes i do have a gambling problem, but thats my problem...

King_Ponting

International Regular
Yeh i didnt know until a couple days ago. Just look on the main forums page and u should see a thing called arcade right at the top