• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Interesting user...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well no1_gangsta_786 is certainly a Muslim (or was last I heard), but who knows about this latest one.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, interesting to bump a thread with no replies for a month to comment on a post from 3 years ago. :)

Majin

International Debutant
Haha, interesting to bump a thread with no replies for a month to comment on a post from 3 years ago. :)
yeah it was just because I had watched Rocky recently and was confused about that one. and also because I had nothing better to do at the time :cool:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I would edit it but y'know... the whole 3-years-old thing presents a bit of a problem.