• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Interesting user...

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Richard man...you're young, please dont do this to yourself, surely there is something better for you to do. Go chase some tail like a good lad now.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
What do you suggest I do on this hot afternoon?
If you've got something better than click over the net, download a few tunes and watch some cricket I'd like to hear it.
And please don't tell me to go out and spend ten quid on petrol going for a drive.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
superkingdave said:
does Neil actually have a brother called Andy?
There was a lot of interesting stuff in this thread, but this one takes the cake...

Neil Pickup said:
If Rikki Clarke plays on the strength of an average half season I will support Australia as it will be the final straw for Surrey bias.
Gotcha! :p

Edit, even better:

Top_Cat said:
Vaughan is pretty strong off the back-foot when the ball is short and wide but against a high standard opening attack like McGrath and Gillespie, I think he'll be found out. His back-foot bias was very obvious in the part of his innings I watched where he played mostly back-foot drives and when he did get onto the front-foot, it was only really a half-step forward.

And therein lies the problem. He doesn't transfer his weight to the front-foot fully and against slower swing bowlers such as Agarkar and Bagar, this won't be much of a problem but on bouncy tracks like in OZ against guys who hit the seam, I think he'll struggle.

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Samuel_Vimes said:
There was a lot of interesting stuff in this thread, but this one takes the cake...

Gotcha! :p

Edit, even better:
With reference to the Ashes 2002-03. Which he didn't play in. So :p

Loony BoB

International Captain
We get some pretty good names over at EoFF as well. There's already a "loony bob kissed me" - although Dr Unne has the most parodies, including "Not At All Unne", "dr_unne_is_gay", "dr_unne_love_idol" and "dr_unne_banned_me". Other names include Horny Old Geezer, ihadsex, my.username.wants.instaban.co.m, suck my WANG, APE RAPE, buttsex, Penises can be big. and ****PALACE.COM. And then there's the normal old "ff sux" and so on, but you get used to them.

At least they make the staff's job easy.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Nice bump.

Most of the new parodies of my username at EoFF aren't appropriate to list here, but I can assure you they include: STDs, pregnancy, goats, shaving, stripping, touching of buttocks and other such things. Good times.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Nice bump.

Most of the new parodies of my username at EoFF aren't appropriate to list here, but I can assure you they include: STDs, pregnancy, goats, shaving, stripping, touching of buttocks and other such things. Good times.
Was about to report the previous post... :ph34r:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I just couldn't resist adding to this phenominally funny thread and leaving that Smith comment go unnoticed (even the TF gang barely seemed to notice it because of all the furore over the Blackman and Murphy controversies).

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah, the reasons for that are the same as those detailed in post #32.

Maybe ban that account again, just for fun? :laugh: