• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Interesting user...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Well, there's 90 pages of members, and around 40 pages are of ones with no posts - I'd suggest that a fair few have done it just for that, and looking at some of the names and avatars used, there's more than a few with unsavoury ones.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hardly accusations, merely suggestions of a remote possibility.
I repeat - how many have popped-up using such utterly idiotic screennames?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I wonder whether these reset-to-12AM-1st-Jan-1970 things happen as standard sometimes...? :wacko:

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Oh, right... :confused:
So... anyone who's registered before that date and not posted will have had their last-activity date reset to 01-01-1970?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I've had a nothing social-life the last 2-and-a-half weeks... unless you count the worst night-out of the last 5 months...