• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Copyright issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is mainly directed toward James, although any other member or mod who knows the answer, please tell me.

Would it be alright for me to register a region on www.nationstates.net under the name of CW-Land, one to be made entirely of CW members?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Hi Andy - thanks for checking. I've had a look at the site and I'm not sure what it's all about actually so I wouldn't like to make a decision either way at this point.

Feel free to continue the discussion with me on MSN or email (details in my forum signature).

Status
Not open for further replies.