• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Attention!

Behlol

U19 Vice-Captain
I wanted to say this but im writing now.barmy army is having links to other sites through his signature. according to forum rules it is incorrect

James

Cricket Web Owner
There is nothing wrong with barmyarmy's signature what so ever.

Website links in a signature isn't a problem, it's when members go creating threads and spamming with posts that it becomes a problem and he hasn't done anything like that. I think you'll find that rule is pretty standard on 99% of forums across the internet.

PY

International Coach
If it isn't linked to p*rn, illegal videos, illegal downloads or anything that might be deemed as offensive to CW or it's users then I'm sure James is unlikely to be at all bothered.

But obviously, you'll have to wait for confirmation. :)

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
Mine is for three worthy causes:
1. savecricket.co.uk - keep cricket on terrestrial in the UK (a website I have no personal ties to)
2. ashes countdown timer - something I whipped up in Java with the exact days, hours, minutes and seconds 'til the Ashes
3. my website - which most people know about by now anyway ;)

I wanted to put my php Ashes countdown timer in but CW doesn't allow image linking in sigs.