• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Disgusting! Political Correctness gone wrong!

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Ah ha! So I've drawn you to this thread. I would like to know the reason for this???

the nasty Administrator said:
The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 1440 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Jeez, I can't imagine being that embarrassed about an opinion and/or grammar/spelling error I'd wanna chnge it 24 hours later.

Did I mention I was ***ually attracted to horses? :D

biased indian

International Coach
but what about if u want to change something in a prediction thread :).

Montoya is out but i can only say that the replacement rather than putting it as Wurz

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
biased indian said:
but what about if u want to change something in a prediction thread :).

Montoya is out but i can only say that the replacement rather than putting it as Wurz
You ask one of the mods :p

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
24 hours was set, and that's what it's always been - there's never been a good reason to change it, and the same arguments that applied the only other time someone brought it up apply.