• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who has got the lowest average posts per day?

Sir Gaddy

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
well considering people join up and provide one enlightening post in their cricket web career i imagine that some people have joined up from the beginning of time and are averaging about 0.01

Langeveldt

Soutie
Im privelaged to share a birthday with Crickrt is sh*t (bodes well for cricket then :D).. Wonder what his ppd average is?

Sudeep

International Captain
Mine's closing in on 4. It was a pathetic 0.0something up until January 2004, when I decided to return, after a year-long absence.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
avg of : 2.34 posts per day my join date is 27-04-2004 so almost a year back..but if you count my posts over the last months its way higer :)
i signed up back then for icc mostly and was active at another forum, recently it closed down...so i decided to get here..and love it :D

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
2.90 for me. About 6 months ago it was only about 0.95 though...