• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The word P-A-K-I

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReallyCrazy

Banned
This word is not at all offensive. It is used to refer to people from Pakistan just like "aussie" is used to refer to ppl from Australia and "kiwi" for ppl from New Zealand. Its offensive if you censor a word like this, it means that you think being a p.aki is degrading which it is not. So kindly allow this word or kindly also censor words like "aussie" and "kiwi" coz quite frankly I'd rather be a p.aki than an ausssie. Peace out.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Some people use it as an offensive comment. (Stupid people obviously, but it happens)

ReallyCrazy

Banned
ok so ummm if i use aussie as offensive comment, then? I beleive its more offensive to censor it than it is to use it as an offensive comment.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
people use lots of words as offensive comments though mr p and they're not sensored... like fat for example... even the commentators say ****

James

Cricket Web Owner
This has already been discussed numerous times before.

Pakistan members have contacted moderators many times in the past and consider this offensive so obviously in their eyes it isn't the same as Kiwi or Aussie for example.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.