• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pinkline, John Laws and Camel56

Sudeep

International Captain
ReallyCrazy said:
These guys were the funniest in the forum and they have been banned :( They provided so much humour. Bring them back!
Cricket Web has 3,392 members. You're the only one who wants them back, apart from those three, maybe. Doesn't say a lot about your choice of humour.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I didn't have a massive problem with them to be fair, but it wasn't me they took personal issue with.

I think, for harmony in CW-land, the powers-that-be have made the right decision.

Make love people, not war! :D

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I will keep true to my word and not say another word on the issue. :)
I will say that enough has been said by me elsewhere.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
THey had their moments where they were quite amusing, but did get a bit much on certain issues.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Langeveldt said:
No comment...
hahaha, I just try not to let the fact that someone is extremely unlikable cloud the idea that on possibly 2% of occasions they said something that was amusing.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Believe me, I've said my piece on them plenty and plenty of times.
And if anyone doesn't know, it's not difficult to find-out.