• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Banning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze

Banned
What is the current situation regarding PInkline Jones, John Laws, Ray Hadley etc.?

They offer absoloutly nothing to the forums and destroy every thread with their stupid impersonations of talk back radio hosts. And anything Richard says they argue with no matter what.

I am finding it very annoying having to constantly read their dribble

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
lol is there more than one (Ian was telling me about this yesterday), their IP's will probably get checked to see if they are all the same person if they arn't depends what they say i would imagine

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
age_master said:
lol is there more than one (Ian was telling me about this yesterday), their IP's will probably get checked to see if they are all the same person if they arn't depends what they say i would imagine
Been there, done that several times I believe. Masking an IP address is not that hard though.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Blaze said:
What is the current situation regarding PInkline Jones, John Laws, Ray Hadley etc.?

They offer absoloutly nothing to the forums and destroy every thread with their stupid impersonations of talk back radio hosts. And anything Richard says they argue with no matter what.

I whole heartedly endorse what Blaze is suggesting. They have a huge negative impact and not the slightest of a positive one. Surely this should form one of the criteria for considering putting a restriction.

Why should anybody be allowed to go around the site like local bullies who everyone is/or appears to be scared of ?

Hero_Don

School Boy/Girl Captain
Blaze said:

simple. dont read it.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Just noticed Richard currently has the "Banned" legend under his name. Did I miss something? Is this permanent?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Seven-day ban regarding the accusations of racism levelled against Matt (Barney Rubble).

He was given a choice of apologising or being banned, and there was no response to the email, so the ban was enforced.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Neil Pickup said:
Seven-day ban regarding the accusations of racism levelled against Matt (Barney Rubble).

He was given a choice of apologising or being banned, and there was no response to the email, so the ban was enforced.
Struth. Totally missed all of that. Which thread was that in or has a veil now been drawn over it all?

& ta for prompt answer, BTW. :)

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I reckon it'd be for the best just to draw a line under the whole thing, and turn over a new leaf - to mix metaphors :p-.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
BoyBrumby said:
Struth. Totally missed all of that. Which thread was that in or has a veil now been drawn over it all?

& ta for prompt answer, BTW. :)
This thread - but I'd rather not kick up any more dirt over the new line of leaves.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Jamee999 said:
I reckon it'd be for the best just to draw a line under the whole thing, and turn over a new leaf - to mix metaphors :p-.
Wise words. Only virtual rubber-necking on my part, really! I just can't imagine anyone accusing Master Rubble of racism! Seems of the nicest blokes on here.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Here's a completely random question I'm just wondering about... but when you're banned and you try and log onto CW, what error message comes up?

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Tom Halsey said:
Here's a completely random question I'm just wondering about... but when you're banned and you try and log onto CW, what error message comes up?
It can be arranged that you find out. :p ;)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Tom Halsey said:
"You have been banned for the following reason:
[Reason]
The ban will be lifted on [date, if it's a temporary ban]"

Status
Not open for further replies.