• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New rankings/Posts

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
wow i just noticed that. can any mods or staff members show us the complete new titles and post numbers?

James

Cricket Web Owner
The full list will not be made available but there are a few surprises when you start getting into high numbers.... No one has got into any of those areas yet either :D

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
James said:
One of those numbers is right age_master but I'm not saying which one :p
if its 10k ill find out soon, but 25k :-O no one will get there anytime in the near future!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
James said:
Well you better get to 10,000 soon and find out ;)
im not gonna post just for the sake of it like richard and marc... ill get there in the next few weeks i guess...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
marc71178 said:
That's a billion!
i think in light of this, titles such as 'cricketweb staff member' or 'cricketweb owner' should be displayed below the post ranking. just so we can see what 30000 posts would get us

PY

International Coach
Think Age is referring to fact that Richard is the CW XI coach so he's thinking along lines of that's where Richard got his title from.

I think. :)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
PY said:
Think Age is referring to fact that Richard is the CW XI coach so he's thinking along lines of that's where Richard got his title from.

I think. :)
Wrongly referring to, as far as I know!

PY

International Coach
Didn't he come in to get us kickstarted or something like that?

No idea.