• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Posting League table

Jakester1288

International Regular
I don't think I'll ever be right up there, unless the top members stop posting or slow significantly and I keep posting, but being a cricket forum, with cricket being played very regularly, plus off topic sections, there is always something to post about.

EDIT: 159 BTW. I reckon I'll be into the top 100 by Christmas 2010.

EDIT again: Probably a lot earlier than that, actually.

EDIT again: Assuming I'm still posting, obviously.

Last edited:

biased indian

International Coach
was 41..... now 62 :)

both jono and prathyush who were behind me have more than double my post count now

me and anil are going almost at the same pace though

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Jeez people, if you find your position in this 'table' embarassing then stop posting :p

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hmm, in or around the top 50. OK I guess.

Hoe come Jakester's banned, and for how long?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Funny, how generally innocuous posters occasionally just have mad moments. Seem to recall something similar from brockley a few months back.