• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket2004 Simulation Comp

Hero_Don

School Boy/Girl Captain
Dydl said:
And how would we do that?
Get 8 or 10 participants, have a draft were you choose a squad of 15 players, and then the people pick 11 players, and we simulate it through cricket2004

Langeveldt

Soutie
Me too, I'd be interested in running it.. I do a lot of simulation with it as it is (I actually bat as both teams using SavTweak, making the result pretty fair, eradicates the rubbishy AI)..

I've got some pretty fantastic and realistic results as well..

Keep me informed on the progress

Langeveldt

Soutie
I could do simulating.. (I mean batting on Hard as both teams, not using autoplay)

WI 236 (R Hinds 76, S Chanderpaul 72, S Harmison 4/32)
ENG 103/3 (MP Vaughan 57, M Dillon 2/30)

Realistic enough for me

Hero_Don

School Boy/Girl Captain
Langeveldt said:
I could do simulating.. (I mean batting on Hard as both teams, not using autoplay)

WI 236 (R Hinds 76, S Chanderpaul 72, S Harmison 4/32)
ENG 103/3 (MP Vaughan 57, M Dillon 2/30)

Realistic enough for me
Thats good. I love the cricket2004 simulation, they only thing is, I dont have it on pc because my computer is a ****box which cant handle it

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Hero_Don said:
Get 8 or 10 participants, have a draft were you choose a squad of 15 players, and then the people pick 11 players, and we simulate it through cricket2004
I would definately be interesting in competing, considering I was going to be involved in one just recently.

Langeveldt

Soutie
I have a programme called Sav Tweak which lets you open a save game on your hard drive, and swap the controllers.. So I bat as team one, save at the end of innings, then bat as team 2..

cricket player

International Debutant
for more information how to play cricket 2004 online check www.planetcricket.net and go to online section,

ok so this is how you play it online

lets start a tournament for example

england
australia
india
pakistan
newzealand
zimbabwe
bangladesh
west indies
sri lanka

firxture for example

sri lanka vs new zealand at colombo the users of both teams will chose the match conditions and the settings,
lets say sri lanka(user langeveldt) won the toss and decided to bat first

he will finish his innings then will send you the save file that he has saved

then after that the other user new zealand(user cricket player) will download the save file then will use save tweak to tweak the controllers.

the i will finish my inning,if i have won i would post the screen shots using fraps you can get it from here www.fraps.com taking screenshots of the game,

then continuing the tournament on and on.

here is the save tweak to download

Attachments

Last edited:

Dydl

International Debutant
I can't find where I can start a game.

I think I found the forum, but I can't see a button of where to start a game!!

Oh, and I did download the thing that cricket player posted.

Last edited:

Hero_Don

School Boy/Girl Captain
Somerset said:
I would definately be interesting in competing, considering I was going to be involved in one just recently.
Yeah I know, this is cricketmad09 from tsf.

cricket player

International Debutant
no it is not big

ok guys here are the teams to be pick(we have start) will wait till all teams will be picked,

sri lanka
australia
zimbabwe
pakistani
australia
england
bangladesh
west indies
south africa
new zealand

pick your team from the list please,the tournament will start as soon as the teams are registered so please register your name near your team in here