• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Speeling(sic) Mistakes in Thread Titles

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'm sorry, but they really get on my ****! Now I'm a far from perfect speller, but in the title of a thread surely it isn't too much to ask for a little extra effort? Or failing that a Mod stepping in to correct?

Recently we've had:

Who on all of cricket web has the coolest avator?

Rap=voilence

Embarassing Musical Fetishes

Favourite sonudtrack

Am I alone on this? Should I get out more? :D

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is it that you genuinely don't understand what the thread is about? If you get it regardless of speeling (:cool:) errors, then you're just being a pedant. :p

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Langeveldt said:
The fascist is in the back of a truck, awaiting deportation :)
To a place where gingers can frolic freely without fear of being held up as a circus act by hordes of people staring and pointing?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Meh. Grammatical incompetence annoys me, not typos and bad spelling.

Now, if any of those titles had rogue apostrophes, they'd have been edited before you could say "Prince Harry"...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Neil Pickup said:

Now, if any of those titles had rogue apostrophes, they'd have been edited before you could say "Prince Harry"...
Et tu, Neil? :sadwalk:

Piper

International Captain
People cant help if they cant spell, but i know they should check to see if the spelling is correct. But it gets annoying when you have to check every other word.... like me :p

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Neil Pickup said:

Come on then Neil, now we've got:

worlds top 10 six hitters? (current players)

An Englishman's word should be his bond! :D

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
BoyBrumby said:
Come on then Neil, now we've got:

worlds top 10 six hitters? (current players)

An Englishman's word should be his bond! :D
Rogue, not missing :p

But I'll edit it for you, anyway...