• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Speeling(sic) Mistakes in Thread Titles

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I feel a bit embarrassed mentioning this now as I made such a big deal about spelling in thread titles, but I've just created a threat called

"Paolo Di Canio & Facism in football"

See what I've done? Could a mod sort it out for me please? Thanks in advance. :D

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
I feel a bit embarrassed mentioning this now as I made such a big deal about spelling in thread titles, but I've just created a threat called

"Paolo Di Canio & Facism in football"

See what I've done? Could a mod sort it out for me please? Thanks in advance. :D
but I've just created a threat
Yes, I do.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
As long as the first and last letter of each word is right, you should be able to understand it

Jstu lkie tihs

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
GoT_SpIn said:
As long as the first and last letter of each word is right, you should be able to understand it

Jstu lkie tihs
How the hell do you spell just normally!??

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
This one here really is annoying me at the moment. I can see how you could spell one name wrong, but both???

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I can't believe this has gone unnoticed (or at least unedited) for so long

A League for the Ages 2
A simulation featuring some of the greatest cricketers of all-time. The sequal to the original game - this one knows no boundaries!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
andyc said:
I can't believe this has gone unnoticed (or at least unedited) for so long

A League for the Ages 2
A simulation featuring some of the greatest cricketers of all-time. The sequal to the original game - this one knows no boundaries!
That was noted a LONG time ago. The game isn't even ALftA 2. It's 3. We just never could be bothered to get it fixed.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Er, I've just created a thread called

"World Cup Fanatsy Comp". :oops: :shy:

D'oh. Could a kind mod do the honours, please? Thanks.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'm trying to mellow out in my old age, but honestly:

Botea Dippenair?!?!?! :blink:

It's not that it's wrong, it's that it's so very, very wrong. Could a mod please correct it? Thanks.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm trying to mellow out in my old age, but honestly:

Botea Dippenair?!?!?! :blink:

It's not that it's wrong, it's that it's so very, very wrong. Could a mod please correct it? Thanks.
I thought of you the second I read that thread! :laugh:

(And did post a sufficiently sarcastic response)