• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Picture Size Restriction

Dydl

International Debutant
I was just wondering why the restriction is 100x100 because I got one off google and put it on my dad's website then somehow got it someplace and put it here. When I went back to google, I saw that the size was bigger thatn 100x100 pixels. And when I tried to get a picture from google and didn't transfer it off my dad's website, it said that it was too big. It in fact was smaller than my first avatar!! Is there an explanation???

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Simple answer is that we consider 100*100 to be the optimum size for an avatar. Post the picture as an attachment and I'll re-size it to 100*100 if you like.

Dydl

International Debutant
No, it is ok thanks James. I am happy with this for now. I was just wondering what the reason was.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
James said:
Simple answer is that we consider 100*100 to be the optimum size for an avatar. Post the picture as an attachment and I'll re-size it to 100*100 if you like.

Ooh, Ooh, James, I wanna put my pic as an avatar, but i cant reduce it, will you do it for me man? thanksyous!!!!!!!

Attachments

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Rich2001 said:
The image was huge to start with so the quality was effected, but still looks ok
I'd have kept with the same proportions rather than stretching it down, Rich :)

KennyD

Neil Pickup said:
I'd have kept with the same proportions rather than stretching it down, Rich :)
Yes, I kinda look like a....horse. Can you put it in the same proportions please rich?

Dydl

International Debutant
On second thoughts, can you please scale this down??

It is really big!!

KennyD

James said:
How do the attached look? :)
Umm, I just tried to put them on as my avatar, but it said they were too big, only 100 x 100 allowed. Sorry to be a pain, but can you fix 'em?

Dydl

International Debutant
I couldn't edit my previous post and make the picture as an attachment, so I have to repost the picture. :dry:

Can you resize this one please?

Attachments